ainikeceq

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

hey

today is science paper it is ok lah lil'bit hard
some Question i don't know how to do..
but over all it fine..
i don't know why when i take my exam paper(all)
i seem happy and i keep smiling
i think i am going crazy soon..LOL..but it true don't believe watch..

it 12:17
at 1:oo
i am going to do my art and study my mathematic for tomorrow paper..
=)
everyday weekdays i watch a show called Cinderella it a Malaysia channel..
it about a girl called Cinta and a boy called Rasya
Cinta is so pretty ..
oh my,
look at the time it already 12:22
i better get ready don't wanna be late
i am coming home before 5:55
as the show start @ 6..
hehe
oh ya today is NPCC day..
they look so smart in their uniform
but NCC smart-er..
hehe
i gtg and get dress i want to do my art with Denise and Grace
and aini =)
hehe

Cinta and Rasya..
C & R


bye
muack,
aini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home