ainikeceq

Saturday, August 16, 2008

16 AUGUS ROX!!!! the class reunion was fabulous=) and then me and khaz went to rentak singapura... sawsawsaw aLOT of people



hey a had fun ya all' i noe it crazy it 4:36 and i am up...
hehe firstly i was out the whole day.. first time babe ok not first time..
hey i wake up mandi then siap to go for a haircut with fatin farah lastminute say cannot/dunwant that gerrl nvm.. then spent a long time deciding wat kind of haircut i want.. then decide already=) hehe...then cutcutcut hati sakit seh.. i suffer to let my hair grow i noe i am tuupid.. but nvm.. fatin nak potong so teman dierr ah.. then me and fatin supposed to have the same ..... but dunnoe lah.. so my hair like that.. fatin ckp my hair look like budak kecekk!!!.. --sobsobb-- malu nyeer i am NOT a small kid ok!!! malu nyeer.. rambut sigh takperr...wat will af thinkk bila dierr nampak?? kalau dierr ckp tak lawa mcm mana??? ~~sobbsobbb~~ then went somewhere =) then call khaz say go together..
we were like the first to come wah and it like one in the PINK moon that i am early to met khaz..
jinyi bertram sara me and khaz came.. 5 people pathetic siol... nvm..
then off we when to pasir ris park... walk so long.. they like not sure where the shop is.. khaz not riding=( nvm.. walkwalk .. khaz walk so slow.. i pullpull her.. coz bertram and jin yi keep looking back a lot of time and keep asking us to walk faster.. then khaz say walk slowing lah enjoy the walk.. i say if u are af i will walk slowwslooww BUT too bad u are not..hahaLOL then pull her.. then i gave up lah so i walk same speed as her.. haha LOL
rent a bike !!! yess me.. i noe how to ride!!..
FATINnuramira
FARAHnurdyanah
af
YESS i noe how to ride a bike ... !!!!
but... i ride a smaller bike then them.. phmphm jerlah.. hehe then at first i dunnoe how to stable or balance then bertram com to the rescue LOL.. he hold the bike i try then ..lama2 i get it.. so i ride myselfmyself babe and dude !!! hehe so happy...=)
the whole pasir ris park when round and round and round so fun.. then i lead them a few time but mostly sara and bertram we ahead .. jinyi were behind me ... so she saw i fell 6 time.. can u beat that??? huh ??can you?? so i am not a safe rider.. and i wore a dress... so this prove u can wear anything to cycle.. i nearly clash the sit once.. bertram said accidebnt always come in three's went i fell 4 time.. haha.. i ride haywire.. jin yi scared i fell ..
hey i ride a bike... me yess me..-clappclapp-
ok it just a bike anyone can ride it right?? but i am not just anyone.. i am someone who is small and who think it is impossible for me to learn i prove myself wrong =)...
then my bike buat hal... so i have to walk a distance to the bike shop... me and khaz had a slow walk.. me holding the bike.. talktalktalk then decided to return the bike..the uncle say the chain droop entahlah.. i tried to do myself.. my hand blackblack..
then after that find they all.. then walk again to the rock beach there.. sat down.. then i called khaz and sara go leave them.. we walk they nvr follow this meant something right i see a BIG meaning.. lol.. then glenn sha cass come.. sha smoke at there siol... the pinkpink one.. smell nice..
okok
the go DownTownEast go eateat=) i noe JinYi is VERY hungry... i and khaz buy together we upsize it. the coke so big... mygosh.. then they want to go arcade.. then me and khaz say we went home..
otw homw something GOOD happen right khaz??? we happen to get a ticket to rentak singapura.. we went lah dun..
just start.. called mm she was like after that balik str. tau no more ade concert .. kk nak gi mane balik pukul gg to 11 gituu perr..
watch watch got aliffaziz didiczli(fatin jgn jealous k) inran ...a few band.. there is revalina and that guy is so cute!!
thoughout the show i keep saying he is so HOT!!! oh my goshh...my goshh.. they sang i keep saying to kkhaz they sang for me... sweet huuh?? cehh2 mcmphm.. me and khaz me like clapping and shouting.. we seat in the front row.. ok not that front the 4 th row 4rm the front cool?? we get to see a clearer view=) and the 2 DJ we damp funny.. the guy wore a wig and skirt and a toad bag which say liverpool sonmething... then he posing he lifted up his long skirt so nampak kaki berbulu dierr.. tak senonoh siakk..
but overall i had fun!!! walk khaz home.. otw we keep talking that they sang it for us...
then i dun feel like waiting for the bus so i walk home.. i was so excited babe..
then i like regret coz so scary.. near prcs there got playgroung a lot of mat half naked so sacry they look at me.. just walk.. then under that blk they is 2 boys.. and the place is so quiet .. seram seh..kk dun think about it.. went home
aT 11: 20 like that.. mm was like this is the last time .. mcm phm still got class chalet.. hehe..
and i am supposed to follow my parent to a rewang first time ajak adik.. but project malay belm habis.. so ~sobbsobb~ i dun follow... sedih nyeerr...dd and mm go already.. or not can see my kampong cuzz.. they are so fun to play with.. ok after i gone over my nervousness... and sacred of them and start to talk to them =) they dun speak english so .. phm2 jerr my malay not that good... and finally..
KHAZ i found yusoff frenster.. later i tell u where to get..
ok.. now must do my part of the malay pro better hurry coz it already 8++ and i am hungry... mm nvr cook say we cook ourself.. boleh gituu?? oklah.. gtg..

oppz i mention af name to khaz..oppz.. i will try not to talk about him in future..sigh benda2 merepeksorry af i will try harder in future..not to say ur name....
iLoveyouVerYMUCH!!!!!
iloveyousyg

NOW I REALIST THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO READ MY BLOG WOW...\
hmm.. i ask everyone just now if i got change..and if i am taller and if i am small or big..
bertram say i am still small~sobbsobb~ how could u .. i am a sec 2 student..ok..zzz..i am BIG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home