ainikeceq

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quiz by : wee shi yi :D
Starting Time: 2:01 a.m
Name: nuraini
Shoe Size: 1-3 (school shoe 2..)
Height: 148(maybe taller haha)
Where do you live: Pasir Ris
Favourite Drinks: Milk/
chocolate milk, soft drink, fresh orange juice .
Have you ever ---
Been on a plane:
Yeah.if that one count
Fallen asleep at school: DUH million of time(:
Broken someone's heart: I don't know maybe, maybeNOT.
Fell of your chair:  hehe i am pretty clumsy i must say.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: haha.. hmmm yupp.
Saved e-mails: nope.
What is your room like: pinkishh,messy, photoframes, bed, blanket, pillow.
The last thing you ate: Ice does that count lols.
Ever had chickenpox: dunnoe i think.
Sore throat: millions of time.
Broken nose: dozen of times.
Do you believe in love at first sight:  ONLY in my lil' fantasy.
Like picnics: ARE LOVED.
Who was the last person you danced with:  dance?? how?? i tink farah&fatin!
Last person made you smile: farahshawt&fatinsyg!
You last yelled at: fatinsyg&farahshawt.
Today did you ---
Talk to someone you like: I love everyone.
Kiss anyone: on cheek?? my mum.
sick: nope.(thats the last thing i want)
Talk to an ex: nope.
Miss someone: Duh, i miss everyone :D
Eat: nope i am on diet .. lols
Best feeling in the world: Nopee.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yeashh i am a children at heart haha
What's under your bed: jin, hantu hehe
Who do you really hate: No one, i guess
What time is it now?: 2.13 am
Random ---
Is there a person who is on your mind now:  yeshh in fact 2.. my two retards haha.(they will kill me for this)
Do you have any siblings: Yeash.
Do you want children: Yeashh babiess are so loved!.
Do you smile often: nopee i am a shy kind of person but If i'm happy, yeashh.
Do you like your handwriting: Sometimess.
Are your toenails painted: nopee
Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any one as long as have farahshawt&fatinsyg as my pillow haha.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: grenish-blue
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: on my way home from meeting my two scandal.
I can't wait till: my sister tunangNOT! my birthday DUH
Are you a friendly person: Not really i guess.
Do you have any pets: Nopee (i own i cat u believe?? ahmad noe this one haha)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: hey syg its already 2 in the freaking morning DUH he is sleeping.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: yeah, my scandal.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Only twice.
Have you ever crawled through a window: Haha yupp. once the freaking window is so small  amazingly i manage to make my way haha
Are you too forgiving?: At time.
Are you closer to your mother or your father?: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: i am not a cry baby haha.. hmm forget.
How many people can you say you really loved?: hmm..I love everyone even you lols.
Do you eat healthy?: does junk food consider healthy?? haha.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: i dun have any ex.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: 
Duh word can be hurtful.. hate when someone call me fats So dun ever call me that or i will punch u if i am strong enough haha.
If you're having a bad day, who will you most likely go to?: farahshawt&fatinsyg.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: More to quiet only loud at times.
Are you confident: i am not a confident type i am very shy really!...
5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 
1.cry
2.eat
3.meet weird people who cant leave me alone
4.this is my favo  drink milk=)
5.get bully by siblimg
5 things on my to-do list today: 
1.msg farah farewell n gift are wanted haha
2.meet fatinsyg at school help her than she help me
3.decide on wat to wear oh ya i am gg to school okay find school stuff to wear
4.put both of my teddy back to its original place
5.clean my room
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: 
1. SHOPPING!  its a must haha
2. Buy a big big house for mama & chase my sibling out muahaha^^ 
3. donate to charity(gd gerl)
4. buy clothess shoes practically more shooppingg
5. treat farahshawt&fatinsyg

5 of my bad habits:
 1. Lazy
2. cry
3.eat too much
4.murder poeple
5.spent too much

5 places I lived in:
(how i know &how i can remember)
 1. Pasir Ris blk 442
 2.Paris
3. my beloving home
 4.Earth 
5. Mecca(hhaha mcm phm)

5 jobs I've had:
(nvr had one) 
1. reporter tak bergaji LOLs
2. clean room.
 3. wash lazy people dishes hahaha.
4. maid -no pay haha
5. ful-time being a child haha

Tag 8 people to do this quiz:
1. farahshawt & 
2. fatin syg ,
3. Khazlynn
4.Pearlyn
5. Celine
6. Betram
7 .Shamaine
8.  Claudia(shu min)
9.Natalie

ainikeceq♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home