ainikeceq

Thursday, May 8, 2008

hey peeps

hey,
i finish my art for tomorrow art exam already..
YEAH!!
today my friends- Denise & Grace come over for a while..
they like my house i don't know why??
they love my bedroom i also don't know why..
then me and Grace go over to Denise house to do art
until finish i was the first to finish then i read Denise's teenage book
then Grace join me in reading but she have not finish she wanna do at home..
nowadays there so many case of molesting girl i am so scare..
there no one to protect me..
only have myself
I REALLY REALLY SCARE..
its just that i would always pretend to be brave..
hmm just now so fun we play @ our usual place..
tomorrow me hui wen and Denice are going to watch movie if i am not wrong
oh ya i feel kindda sad cause fatin is now not close to me
like today
i talk to her she purposely talk to pearlyn
..
I MISS
the time when we are together it so fun..
i miss FNF..
..
..
this remind me of a phase.. more like two sentence

we live in the real world i'm just a lil' girl i know exactly where i stand
this is a the real world i'm still a lil' girl i know exactly who i am..

..
..

sorry if anyone read my blog this post is kindda long..

muack,
sad girl,

i can't wait for tomorrow watch movie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home