ainikeceq

Sunday, June 8, 2008

aini

aaaaaaaaAhhhhhhhh
cough again
it like the how many weeks already i cough..
i die die dun wanna see doctor coz hate to ate medicine


oh ya today my first sister(kak ela) bought for me and kak errah a mp3
my is PINK duh!!!
kak errah is green..
hmm actualy dun really care if it is pink or not..
coz some pink i dun really like the colour oppz sorry but it the true..
just because it is pink it does not meant i will like it..
sometime i think pink suck oppz sorry
i know she like it coz i love my mp3..
thank you my dear-est sister..
since she buy for me a mp3 so tomorrow not going theme park BOO!!..
but it ok i prefer mp3 than going hehe..
i upload song in my mp3 already =) now can hear to song .. =)
YEAH i got a new mp3 today
that the only good thing that happen to me today..

hmm..
next week must start doing my homework already..boo!


it ok oh ya today i wake up kak errah gave me a slice of pizza to eat.. it is from pizza hut andit was delicious.. and ate cheese cake .. it was so cheese kan errah??
skip lunch..
ate maggi for dinner sis and bro saw they also want menyebuk jerr..
takper yang masakkan kak errah bukan adek.. haha.. sorry errah..
anyway getting fat so must watch what i eat.. hehe
later i want to ask kak errah to upload more song in my and her mp3 hehe..

ok
that all i am done..
and i cant believe people actually read my blog..
i thought no one read my lil' blog of mine ..




muack
aini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home