ainikeceq

Friday, June 6, 2008

hey
yesterday was so fun dun believe ask grace valerie shi yi birthdaygirl,MELRIZE syed Farhan..julius ..
had so much fun ...
first flour then egg then cake..
play-play-play until get scolde by one of this uncle riding a bike.. we say we will clean but still he scold us like wat seh..
we clean like disgusting my gosh..
i went home with grace we like so 'CLEAN'
with trace of the chocolate cake on my hand...and flour on my short and shirt..smell of egg..
i'm that 'clean' right grace..
oh ya so bored at home today so went to the library with my second sister and mother
make my library card..
borrow book..
so bored went home saw my first sister..
said that she invite me go watch movie or go to theme park oh goody.. yeah obviously she pay.. hehe
she go with her boyfriend afad..
i hope go escape then i will invite grace..
and sis promise to buy contact len for me chestnut hehe.. fatin someone pay for me too..
hi-5.. hehe..
this june is going to be fun i guess standby..

muack
aini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home