ainikeceq

Thursday, May 29, 2008

word with lot of meaning to it...




the cuts on my skin are

deep but the cut in my
heart are deeper...
lost in the world that
does not want me...






If kisses were rain drops.
I had send you showers.
If hugs were seconds.
I would send you hours.
If smiles were water.
I would send you the sea.
If Love was a person.
I would send you me but i
know you will never accept any.







I am so tired of crying
inside me...Tired of trying...
but ya, i am smiling but i
dying inside of me thinking
of people's problems and my
own personal problems...
I am so tired of myself...






Sometimes letting go is so hard
but it is easier than holding
on to something that is not there...





I cry silently.
I cry inside of me.
I cry hopelessly.





i lost a part of me
because of you now i
can't even find it .
it is still so hard
to believe.



aini

the name




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home