ainikeceq

Saturday, May 17, 2008












































































that me
the first pic is me..
it was taken last year.. i took with fatin but i cuut her pic.... fatin sorry hehe

then the pic was taken on friday before drama class
it was so fun we took a lot of pic but i dun have them if u wanna see go to fatin blog..

the third one i s taken on the marking day..12May2008
we took a few more if u wanna see go to the th e six of us blog
but it private sorry
that what i wear that day which i watch movie-speed racer



hey this is life in secondary school


oh ya alot of the teacher of my school is leaving i think coz the principal exapectation is too high

and some of the student are leaving too i WILL miss them
don't worry u will never be forgotten by me.. =)
alway remember you muack


love you alway sincerely by me,
ur friend,
aini




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home