ainikeceq

Sunday, May 11, 2008

mummy dae....=)

hey,
my mother day i had fun even if i did not go out my sis
the first one buy a cake i was delicious..
i am kindda broke so sorry mummy ur birthday i promise i will buy something k...
love you lot..
mother day..
my sis bought the cake it was damp nice...
one day dah besar i wanna to learn how to make a cake..
then, i can make a cake for my mother or for my friend birthday .. =)
hehe..
mimpi jer.. just dreaming..
but maybe in future it would be true..
i can't wait for the future where dream can come true..
hey i had become an adult
adult.. it sound so old... hmm..
hmm..young adult..
yupp.
that it young adult..
nope it still sound old..
hey i am only going to be14 that not old..
hmm.. i decided a teenager that what i am a teenager
i can't wait to work..
then can go *shopping*
with my be loving friends and my be loving sister (duh)
wait i am talking about mother day right.
mother day way fun ..
very..
ok..so i am done..
oh ya mother day is yesterday day..
hmm sorry late one day
hehe..
oh ya today i'm watching movie with huiwen grace and denice
nat watching with her family at vivo i am not jealous
it fun having a family day out..
my family alway got work if not my father my sister(1st) or my brother(1st)
or my (2nd)brother got school.. next year he is going to army at around September yeah then at home ther would only be me sis(2nd) and my mother if she do not go out with my father..
hmm..
i'm use to it lah i have freedom
hmm.. lot of it..
ok lah
that all ..i have nothing more to say

muack,
aini

love you always..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home