ainikeceq

Sunday, May 25, 2008

hmm

hey i think am stupid and
useless as
i cant even pass a subject
that i speack almost every day
that is English i find myself stupid
i also find a friend who say that
i have not been a true friend to her
then where is she when i need help
last year and early of this year
i feel sad that she felt that way but
it not fair the way she push all the
blame to me i want
us to be friend but it difficult u '
make it difficult for me i know everyone
have it own problem i got attitude problem is it??
BUT NO one
will ever know what mine...
right find you are alway correct while
i am in the wrong can?? so can we still be like usual??

i am just a small little girl
who is missing her class mate..
ohh.. or should i say ex-classmaye
6 loyalty rox!!
hmm twofourians too..

thank a lot for the past year i know it alway
my fault no one else it a;way been that way
i saw your blog i know u meant me i know it i
never betray u tell me what did i do exactly what??
i friend our classmate and go with the chinese??
we are like jummirah and amirah right??
all i am saying is i be there for u but did you??


maybe small but i feel a little stupid and useless
as there are MANY things that i could NOT do..

i make a lot of mistake in my life
there is one mistake that i make that i want to forget,
i wish peolpe never remind me
what mistake all i can say is i make make that mistake when i was
in primary school..
it not a big mistake but i can't forget itbut my friend had got over it\
hmm..
i guess
i am all that and i am done....
sorry if u cant read it because i dont wanna it be read
thank you..

aini
the name..








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home