ainikeceq

Sunday, July 6, 2008

done they all went home already..
siak jer.. keluaga dieerr.. sikit seh..
$7000 hantaran ke apetah.. haha just now playplayplay with my beloving cuz..
danish is getting heaver i carry him.. wow.. haha..
at first like so quiet coz we not that close.. then i start to talk and ask how her life and stuff found out she got two ex.. wow.. okay.. she not that innocent after all.. okay
play with them is so fun make me like a kid again ceh...ckp mcm dah besar jer..
yes they hmm.. on December.. but NOT on 27 dec but maybe on 25 or 28...
now i have to worry about farah birthday gift.. my sis buy something for her fren birthday lawa siak.. jealous gua... i told my aunt that i am SEC TWO.. you get that .. proud to say i am not a kid anymore.. hehe muahaha.. hey i currently i got 5 buck.. can the day get any worst??
oh it can i got lit ws 2 science worksh and an art to do.. wow.. and a shoe to polish..
i so love school unFORTUNATEly tomorrow youth day yeah..
boohoo .. haha..
okay enough of that sad busy day..
NEWS today..
NURAINIBTEOSMAN IS FINALLY GETTING A NEW FAMILY MEMBER..
A NEW BRO-IN-LAW..
and while they are discussing i am stuck in my parent room with my undress sister who is getting ready to greet her future mother in law..
my sis wont let me out.. and she ask me Not to go out but peep on what are they talking about..
i am so going to remember today DUH
baby DECember rox.. right nasirah?? hehe..
my sister boyf the family come like so crowded mcm sebok jerr.. opps sory no offense..
then my aunt and mom joke.. want to short one tall one??
short one is me duh tak baik kan takpe.. lain kali i grow watch out.. haha LoL jkjk lah
tsktsk my bro say later my lurn siak jerr.. wth sia..
abeh wan? nazri? erah?
giler per?? i am still young okay..
klau tak boleh nampak i help u OPEN ur eye bigbig.. haha giler per.. abang kasi respect sikit..
dewi rebond rambut oh please i am so Not jealous lah seh...
yana yani amy tak datang..i think thay busy lah..
my mom like canchong sia...prepare so muchmuch...
mesti lah.. our first tunang
my sister like the first in my mom and dad family to get tunang cool?? uh-huh..
oh ya now mamat and danish look like twin.. and mamat danish and dewi look so tan maybe coz they all go to swimming even took class. wow... semagat sehh.. even cik ana went..
i clear the place like take the plate back to the kitchen.. clean a mirror...
wash dishes and plenty more.. take cup pour tea make more air orange...
i think i make a good maid haha siak jerr. maybe i can be that went i am out of job in future..
okay that all i gtg and to something else..
byebye..
ainiloveahmadfarhan...

muack
ainiLoveyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home