ainikeceq

Saturday, July 5, 2008

yesterday i went go with the twofour gerls so fun


hohos.
first, i wait for farah @ my house sorry farah make her wait ages for me..
haha NOT surpise i guess coz i am always LATE..

den met denise &grace at da fitness corner.
hahahs.
denise was angy with me and faarah
coz we wear dress and a shirt inside

sorry denise coz that time i show her i did not wear the shirt just like that..
and grace was like eh u all wear dress..
haha sorry grace but i told u all a million time to wear a dress...
we meet they all at mrt station.
we took pics inside da bus using denise phone.
her nEW phone is bloody nice
oh please me and grace is so NOT jealous!! right grace?? haha LOL

waitwaitwait
saw nasirah she look so brown i like wat she wear lor...
then out of nowhere, hui wen suddenly cum.
she and her bro buying lunch..
but she nvr follow us we were like saying this to her bro..
u can go home she is coming with us..
but she cant go ..
then
wah, wait fer melrize, shiyi &valerie fer soooo long.
we were like walking.. then want to eat but they come already
good timing i must say
den went mc.

my stomach was grumbling but for some crazy i have no appytight to eat

suddenly no appetite.
but i am hungry wierd really WEIRD
den we head of tuh expo
coz denise nid go bck fast.

wen reaching expo,


farah& me walk togeda.
we walkwalkwalk
me and farah buy one of the thing same..
she buy one but i buy two..

.
then we take2 pics.
after our shoppping,
we went tuh a restaurant lerk thai
i noe its NOT halal. as there is this thing that tell me so



melrize's food seems nice.
hahah.
veri appetising.
like want to eat but its okay..
took pics.
then the billbilbill sort2 siia.
2cokes fer $8?
wth sia...


lucky melrize all check.
if nort, they kanna cheated.
this teach me something,
check the receipt bfore paying and buying:DD
took bus 12 tuh pasir ris.
coz denise have to go home . fast
she have a families outing.
nasirah shw me the shop in central at night i bought two.. one the neck thingi and the tube thing..

denise scared of someone being there so as her fren accompany her home
like a body guard

after sending Denise,

all of us were like holding hand.
then we walkwalkwalkwalk.
beside school funny sia..

laughlaughlaugh.
take bus 358 tuh wite sand.
take pics bus
all of us occupied da back seats.
had fun taking pics.
melrize &valerie was very funny.
coz they keep changing seats
coz cannott see me &grace face
it okay lah use to it right grace haha ..
then my turn to take pic..
it time for someone to show what a real photografer i am
i went to the front to take the pic.

goy everyone face but not me...
DUHHH!
then farah dare me to sit beside the guy and i did

then time to go i was standing in front of this girl and i was taller than her..

and thhat made everyone laugh .
she and her boyf was weird.
coz the boy is very tall &big
and dthe gurl is small &pretty.


farah say i was happy but she is wrong i dun rally feel anything..


then
den we toook loads2 pic in da toilet.
fun and funny (:
then went to town park had LOTS of fun..
grace scared to go up but then me nasirah and melrize help her..
hold her hands.. then she like falling then me and nasirah look at each other and laugh..
keep
laughaughlaugh
about something..
then on the way back tell grace
she also laugh like ...

then she accompany me buy the tube thinggg
then went home..
thanks grace for accompany me..

the whole day i ate bean and egg just because i dun like what my mom cook i weird right??
then in the afternoon dun have appetite..
sometime i think i have some illness.. haha

tie highhigh
byebye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home