ainikeceq

Saturday, June 28, 2008

okay before u read let me warn u this post is gg to be VERY long..
my post so long readlah if u want/care


i just come back from downtowneast i when with grace and tin ying..
they eat Japaneses food .. i did not eat as it is not halal.. i drank coke flout .. it taste oklah..
tthem eat mango cake and chocolate sundae..
the mango taste so ... u noe... like that lah..
all together cost $26++
tin ying pay .. thank you..
when our birthday see first maybe i treat us.. haha
then when home like so early lor 4 ++
coz grace need to go out with her family..
..

yesterday..
homecon like what seh janan like so funny..
the teacher make jokes but nvr laugh ..we say our name cca what we wanna learn..
i say i am nuraini 4rm ncc i want to learn how to bake cookies and cake=)
..after homecon..
go with grace and pearlyn..
wait till 2pm then change to uniform 3..

polish my boot like 2 and1/2 hour but not shiny like what the fucckkkk lor..
tsk finish at 4:3o some people in bravo go home already but they all want to train somemore..
me and jaga was like sitting down i was like waitting for him..
but aUSM say we must join so join lor.. beside nothing to do then..
the training like.... lor....
they keep making us do hentak kaki so tired.!!!
then they sure we noe how to do the belok..
then like almost 6..
we get scolding from aUSM coz becoz of us our pc cry..
scoldscoldscold already then they let us go..
then i wait till 6:3o for him then decided not to wait anymore coz jaga
was like wasting with me..so i decided to go home..
SoRRy...
i am so sorry for not waitting..
oh ya he lost yesterday..it oklah there always a next time..
dun be sad ok..??
anyway..
i went home like so ....tired..
i like sleepsleepsleep so early lor.. like 8:40 like that ..
he msg me at 9++ haha sory i did not reply
i wake up at 10++ am..
saw he msg me yesterday.. so i msg him gd morning..
he reply at me at noon.. haha.. i like disturbing sia..
like so bored now i like
read people blog like so pathetic lor..
oh must do my homework ask mak to resew my uni. 3
aiyah can do tomorrow what..
...
zzz
my sister is baking cookies =)
the second one duh the first bake..u must wait like forever.. at least kak errah pernah masakkan kite orang.. kak ela buat malu jerr..even nazri taju masak spaghetti..
.. kak errah...she want to take baking course in next year
nice ambition..
she is good she can sell cookies and cake in future
she inspired me to learn how to bake cookies cake and many more..
but dun tell her that i say that
..


i view kak ita frenster she put single muka aji cuma 3 punyelah pathetic..zzz
they been together like 8 year i think.. aji tak genterment pun..
kalau adik kak ita dah lama break..
he tak kak ita for granted lor.. kesian dier..

kak ela dah berangan nak kawin next year bagus lah berambus.. haha. ceh.. so evil... no lah..
i wanna live with kak ela she rox!!(most of the time lah)
afad oklah..he quite sweet..but i dun think they will get married next year..
but i dun tink they match afad like so tall..like jason height maybe taller..
but love is blind..
dun believe ask them afad and elly...
but dun tell them that i say so mati adik..

so confusing some people call me nuraini my close fren call me aini..
my family call my adik..
aiyah watevalah..
okay.. my post so long readlah if u want/care


byebye.
muack,
ainiLovehimm..


he say i am his sweetheart ..sweet right...
i just simply love him
now wish that the past nvm anyway it was all my fault last time sorry
anyway glad to have him back in my life..
i just simply love him lah..
he so sweet and everthing

my last word for now i Love him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home