ainikeceq

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ok
yesterday i did NOT sleep the whole night i did my homework hardworking right??
so tiring
hmm.. i sleep at 5:46 a.m in the MORNING!!
someone say i am crazy.. i think i am too..
i myself cant believe i did not sleep as i did my homework usually i will on computer and use it at night till morning..
i think i am sick am i?? there must be something wrong with me..

anyway i manage to finish
1 science homework(worksheet)
then i finish
my malay
english article one only 3 article more to go
then math
i finish my extra worksheet(FAJAR) and holiday homework
i dun want to do the bedok view wkst the remedial one..
i lazy and tired..
left the CME tower!!!
come on gerl do faster then can relax and no nagging from you know who..
and book review.. damp that one is the hardest one
hmm.. gotta do it asap..
  1. Malay[DONE]
  2. science (3 worksheet)LEFT 2 worksheet
  3. math(3 worksheet)DONE left one which i dun plan to do..
  4. homecon[DONE]
  5. english-worksheet and
  6. book review
  7. CME-the tower
one thing i learn when i was doing my science ..
whoever said science is easy they are VERY VERY wrong..
science is so DIFFICULT i need HELP guide..
aaaahhhh
i am so tired..
S.O.S
meant someone help me..


no mater how hard i read and try to understand my homework, the question just seem to get
harder for me to answer..

no matter how hard i ask for help as usual no one came..
i always knew that i am alone..
i guess this prove everything..
thank you everyone..
i guess i finally understand..


this is the real world i'm just a lil' girl i know exactly where i stand


forever being that little gerrl,
aini,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home