ainikeceq

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hey
yesterday was the funny-est day of my life.. right grace??
yesterday -the-six-of-us was suppose to do lit project but then nassirah did not come..
first we watch the island but end up not watch coz nat dun wanna watch..
then wanted to do power point but end up chatting with nasirah who is at her cousin house
the five of us chat with nasirah and melvin ..
the funny part is the part were hui wen type i dun care countless time.. then she type nolah i care.
funny seh she
we were like laughing thoughtout the room.. making lot of noise..
then me and grace come along to nat house there..
hui wen ,nat, grace and me wanted to play basketball but there were so many people so we play blind mice and ice and water..
it was so fun..
then me and grace walk home BIG mistake it was so tiring lor.. right grace?
then i went home..
i actually dun want to eat but end up cooking maggi..
hmm.. i better control my diet or else i am going to be the fat.. the fatest among my sisters that is NOT going to happen..
coz i already the shortest amoung my sister [duh] i am the youngest!!
i am so stupid!..

nvm i am watching avideo that nat recommended
fated to love you..
so byebye.. =)

muack
aini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home