ainikeceq

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
aaaAAAAAAAHhhhhAHH

life is hard dont you think..
it VERY hard to keep up....
being a good
-best friend


-friend
-sister
-daughter

and ME

being myself
it is hard to impress people
whatever i do it does not seem to be enough.. why??


oh ya i just started doing my homework because
i dont wanna do it last minute..
my holiday homework is so hard i wander if my
teacher have high expectation of us or what..
i wander how am i going to finish it all
i only finish the first page of my mother tongue worksheet
i know it pathetic but so what at least i did something right??
but lucky there is a june holiday because i am so tired of school
teacher study endless homework and tiring cca...



ok i guess i should stop..
there nothing more i wanna say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home