ainikeceq

Monday, June 23, 2008

zzzZZZ..

hey i just come from school plan to do lit project but didnt coz nat and hui wen want to go home and Denise have CcA.. nasirah got detention like that u tell me how to do??
okay anyway..

i went to school with him..
we were like so quiet feel so awkward..
anyway he bought new bag..
it like brown if i not mistaken..
and fatin also buy new bag i like her bag(the design) it is green.. like abdullah one..
and

ok FIRSTLY,
at assembly my principal,mr Ong..
nagg at us for like about an hour i think..
ceh no lah 45 minute..
felt like 4 hours..
someone tell me he been keeping it in for one month.. that why he take so loong to
nag at us this time..
like so sleepy lor..
when mr ong say about assignment the people beside me (2/5 class)
so cancong check their assignment like .. ohmy that how smart people react..we i meant my class do nothing i dont think most of them do..
feel weird going back to school..
anyway i want to sleep early today coz just now at class felt so sleepy..
duh who wouldnt when they slept at 3:20a:m in the morning...
so late i noe for some reason i cant sleep lor..




ok..
PE today we check hight and weight..

i grow one cm and loss 0.2 kg okay lah tuu..
(from 36.8 to 36.4)kg
farah is is 36.3kg o.1kg lighter than me.. 153cm
syed lagi kurus..33kg or 34kg.. giler kan.. and he is around 160++cm
fatin is 158 wow.. tall..
he is 154.. taller than farah by one cm.. and farah is so piss off now..

MT class suck i did not get to sit with nasirah.. cikgu tuu lah.. tapi cikgu tuu baik..
nasirah is mad at me at MT.. she want me to exchange sit wit her..
i like my sit..
but i noe i will have to change sit i dun like when she is angry or mad at me..
some more tomorrow got MT..
zzz.. if i sit at nasirah place there i am so not looking forward to come to MT class..
coz there surrounded by boys..zzz
and he will be sitting beside me..if i am sitting there..
he look so serious when he ask me to sit beside him before math and after MT that time..
math and english lesson is so funny janan and zikri make me laugh
although he is not talking to me i overheard.. what he say funny sia he..
the way he copy my math teacher expression..
okay maybe sitting there was not so bad after all..



zzz..
during PC we do the pc booklet fill up somethings..
i wrote on what i archive since last semester is that i grow one cm and lost 0.2kg..
that all.. hehe..oh ya must remember to bring report book on Thursday homeroom..
tomorrow got cca zzz.. grace birthday yeah..

..
ok i am done i gotta go and do that math homework which i dun noe how to do..
maybe i will do anyhow..


gotta go..
byebye.

muack,
it just meNyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home