ainikeceq

Thursday, June 19, 2008

hmm.. yupp.. i finish my homework

hey peeps*..
i FINISH all my homework yes..
i know it quite ok VERY slow of me to finish it only now some of my classmate finish it long time ago..
  1. Malay[DONE]
  2. science (3 worksheet)[done]
  3. math(3 worksheet)DONE left one which i dun plan to do..
  4. homecon[DONE]
  5. english-worksheet and[DONE]
  6. book review[DONE]
CME-the tower
and lit project left...

doing the tower at Monday so can relax now..
lit project doing on Sunday i know it last minute..
cant relax i scare cant finish ..
so i better start first i mean plan what to do first..


at least i DONE all my homework yeah...

school re-opening soon or should i say VERY soon .. in about two days..
then on Tuesday continue cca *tsk* wear the skirt one i think..
oh ya at least one good thing happen on that day..
my pretty girlfriend,Grace, birthday is on that day..
what should i buy for her??
damp it..some more i am bloke...
ceh..
not that pathetic i got some money with me duh..
but that is for something that i am saving for.. so sorry grace..
i see what i can buy for you with my current money.. ok

feel so very nice after finish doing my homework..
a burden off my chest hehe

in two more days i am going to see the twofourians too
ok i hope in my new sit i have fun while learning.. like i did last time in my old sit..
hope i wont get bully by Janan or Pearlyn or Farah or the teachers..

ok.. now i am done..

byebye.. =)

muack
ainiLoveyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home