ainikeceq

Thursday, June 19, 2008









































Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you

ok i am so bored..
i am bored
i am bored
I AM BORED >a million time

i cant believe i miss people..
people like twofourians and my bestfriend
khaz(duh)
wish she went to the same poli as me (if she want to go poli)
then i can see her pretty face everyday
hehe
ya grace too go to the same poli as me
the six of us too..(but i think some want to go to JC.. so smart unlike me lor..)
fatin too
farah too
aini too hehe...

i am so bored...



i gotta go
byebye..

muack
ainiLoveyou..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home