ainikeceq

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hey...
okay starting of the day suck coz i have to carry my uniform like damp heavy sia..
after school.. we(the six of us & pearlyn & fateha) farah wanted to follow but i did not hear her and i was in a hurry as they were waiting for me.. waited to do lit but nvr bring the paper anyway no mood to do..
we went to the chocolate shop.. denise treat a couple set of the thing.. we sang birthday song.. then everyone ate the thing it was so delicious lor then went to mc donald denise bought cake.. chocolate cake.. it is so nice but fateha and nasirah could not finish thier one and throw away.. i'm the one who suggest that haha.. then went back to school for cca fateha and i rush to the toilet and wore our no. 3 uni.. practice2 practise2 marching for NCC day on monday.. damp on friday got cca.. to get us prepare for monday..
so tired lor.. but luckily we are wearing uniform 3 NOT 4 coz the boot so heavy..zzz
cant belive i am the shortest in ncc.zzz
it okay..
then i went home and here i am =)
boredbored ceh.. got lOT of things to do still bored.. Boo..
*lit project
havent even do anything lor.. one word pathetic..!
* malay HomeWork..
- hate my place like wat seh.. today at MT class.. i bring my Textbook but i had to give it up to the people who didnt bring their one
then my partner was like NOT sharing his book farah one too amirah too..
we were like so pathetic lor..
then i ask the teacher to lent us her book then when we finish part A the bell rang..
then got my book back ..
I hateHatehate my partner for malay then doing maths Zikri told me that bernard told him something about me.. like so disgusting lor..
so far okay lah..
it was a tiring day for me and for him too.. ..
i guess..
tatoo..tatoo..
live every second like it was my last one..
your in my heart just like a tatoo..
byebye.

muack
ainiLove....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home