ainikeceq

Saturday, July 19, 2008

hey..
i on com went to blog saw he said sorry.. then went to him frenster saw his shoutout.. felt sad for what he wrote.. his present here in my life is the most happiest thing that happened in my life..
then saw my frenster.. saw those comment.. then went to msn.. he on 9 chatchatchat... hmm.. it my fault..Gggggggggggrrrr..promise him something.. hmm.... then ask him to change shoutout..okk then i think we are okk now..
hey i am sorry it all my fault not urs..

okk.. i should go now.. meeting nat at her house at 3++pm..we studying..
hey i now my definition of studying is =talktalktalk ,discuss u noe that kind of things..

i just help bertram with something.. and again noprob bertram we are besties remember?..
gd luck with u two.. and sorry for ur lost..(the confiscate)
ggggggggrrrr i am so jealous of u two.. haha lol.. still counting 1000 days??
okk.. help them..
now
i gotta go.. i noe i get dress very.. hmm u noe very....
eh at least faster than kak ila seh..



byebye..
but do u love me??if u do i will really appreciate if u tell me honestly...

i love u dear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home