ainikeceq

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

aff visit to my house
















fatin tak leh nampak alah tinggi sangat.. haha jealous adik then adik tak tengok cam.. ishh farah jerr tengokk lol..






aff come to my house..
bought wadih and then chill at my housee..
then talktalk then see each other kidergarden pic.. eh i am the cutest!! haha lol jkjk
then show the hair str. tening farah use rambut dierr str oi.. haha then take pic lol.. with the HOTpink and blackk hairBANDDD!!
then chitchat then play com.. see frenster.. comment kelakar siakk
the "bolehlah".. then "lawa2" ishh3 especially farah oklah and fatin and me..
time fly when ur having fun right??

they stayed until 6:30 then usual routine u noe the drill go overhead bridge hantar farah then hantar fatin till the lift the ... home!! ok i buy something for sis..
andandand guess what sis ajaking me to www tomorrow yeah!!
yeah ii am gg to wild2WET tomorrow weeeeeeeee~~
sis say must go early kalau tak tinggal ishh3
afad me and kak.. she wanna go at 3.. i finish at 2:30 wahh must chongg sia..
ok i must redo my essay FYI not acceptable.. ~sobsobb~
see lor
nak ke tak nak jadi??
..
kak nak keluar ishh2 tak ajak sehh hantar kak gi bus top .. then wait for the bus with her.. then something happen.. ade mat moto mane mintak no. kak siol.. uh-huh my goshh tak leh angkat siakk..


ehhhh adik kecekk sangat ke??
takperr someday i am gg to show u all this bigg gerl i really am cehh2 mcm phm..
in a few more years i meann hehe..

ok gtg=)



♥♥♥af

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home