ainikeceq

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

heyy today penat giler bangun pukul 3 untuk buat MT project.. penat sehh lepas tuu LAMBAT jumpa af sorry syg tak sengaja.. and i cant find that damp bloody skirt so had to used u noe.. phm2 jerlah.. go school so tired like hell.. sigh talk about twilight.. edward is so HOT!! he is mine bf ceehhh2 ok its me and pearlynn and nat BF .. ok... i am gg to watch this december... maybe my Birthday.. hehe... today eng was fun..watch alvin and the chipmunk they are so cute!! b4 that me pearlynn and nat talk about twilight..pale white cold ice... okok... eugene disturb me but i nvr layan so he went off .. gdgd.. then
recess did my maths and science.. science i so freaking sleepy but janan make my table make me wake up.. thanks.. ok.. by math time i was widely awake.. ok awake .. then...
then after school eat then go white sand beli banyak eh farah fatin especially.. then saw jumm amani they all then walk back with them.. at the bustop there i bought air and farah buy lollipop...
at the bus was damp funny farahlah.. someone step on her feet then she say in malay then orang tuu ckp sorry we were like laughing.. paiseh sehh malu tuhan jerr lah tahu... ishh.. then she almost want to fall so i put my hand at the sit there2 haha couple siakk mcm jerr i not less kk..
b4 cca farah and fatin make me ..~sobbsobb~ they ah ckp ncc go away~sobsobb~
then dierr orang paksa untuk mintak maaf what is this?? ishh... then they took my civil defense project then dun wanna give back until i forgive them
cca was so tiring did hentak kaki banyak kali .. i put my leg 90 ..semangat siakk.. then do orritating.. runrun find 3 clue oklah tuu.. then learn a cheer
haha
sky high
the hentak kaki song then ....12345 ncc (lagu hi-5 LOL)
left right left we are the best-clapclap- hooyah..

ok then balik was funny.. went home the other way ok megalah sikit sekali jerr.. ok walk with the softball.. farah kena rabak siakk dier all kacau dierr and razzin.. sorry farah..then me and farah walk fast ahyah then i wait for af hmm.. then walk together then farah walk fast i follow then they say tunggu af.. wait then haikal ke sued ckp ngan farah.. then farah walk behind bluekk* so me and af walk... okok then walk already wait for farah then sent her to the bustop then walk home.. buy full scrap wanted to buy bubble tea but tak jadi...
then home!! i bath then on com for a while then i lie on my bed hug my pillow... was so tired!!! to even eat something i noe i am pathetic.. wateva..


kau menghancuri hati in berkali ku mengatakan yg ku sayangkan pada mu tetapi kau masih membisu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home