ainikeceq

Monday, August 4, 2008

i always find myself looking by my side wishing she was there if only i studied hard enough khaz and me would be in the same school sigh i miss her damp lot sia.. wearing the same uniform gg under her blk after school to talk doing homework together..talking about___ sharing secret... sigh miss those time.. well i have to move on..i am in another school.. diff from khaz but not far from herr.. =)

sigh..

no offense but i hate this school..

sigh
3 more years and a few month.. to go.... still counting..

and now my house.. there gg to be strange people coming in sigh..must wear appropriate clothes damp.. menyebok jerr.. b4 hari raya they better be done...
and this is for fatin..
i am NOT pretty lah sehh.. and even if i go another school i am still NOT PRETTY!!!

and sorry fatin farah about just now...

just now farah show gambar my boyfriend CUTE GILEERRR.. he make my heart melt.. and he make my day.... oh my goshh cute sehh..

AF is cuter!!!
(farhan jgn jealous.. lol mcm paham)

ainiLOVEahmadfarhan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home