ainikeceq

Thursday, July 31, 2008

hello.. i came back to school.. gggggggrr saw someone.. blood like boiling keep looking away..
sigh bought bubble tea for fatin and farah coz of some reason.. =)
then i came i change my clothes.. then went to the tower.. seat down.. funny fatin wear pink farah purple i green lol..farhan wear red.. i have red but i like no mood wear red bluek* for some reson..
then farah call him sit there i was like turning myself... take the bungar something purple one.. keep disturbing people.. the after a while i sit beside farhan talktalktalk... wear the long skirt so difficult to sit down..
then layang2 so fun..

pariz &&haikal ckp jer pandai main layang2. padahal2. otherwise ckp ngn confident siak dierr orang lah. tapi, satu benda pun tk tahu.ajar merepek siak ape jerr.. campak kat atas lepat tuu boleh fly .. bullshit.. to think i ttuppid enough to believe..
sigh...
sigh then the professional (which is me) have to teach them... at last i did it it flew.. ran with high heels me and farah wore heel but her heels is higher.. ggggggggrrrrrr
den made a dragon thing so hard and irritating.. but i did it with the teacher and fatin help..

then me, fatin and farah sit at there pond area there
then the 2.3 boys sibuk jerr.. go therethere... then mr ridzuan wanna take pic of the 2.3 boys and us... then take2. faiz tried to accidentally cover farah pic farah was complaining... ishh
i was sitting beside pariz then haikal and farhan join.. ishh farhan sit at my place kk i let him ...
then went to the cantin, farah fell i saw unfortunately the 2/3 boys saw.. i was like covering up for her.. we were like siting down on the dirty wet floor and even lie down.. lol!! .
keep laughing sia funny! ishhishhishh faiz ask if farah okayy or not... so concern.. he nice right?
then take pics with farah kisskisskisshughughug.. flirt LOL!!!
she my scandal ..
eyes and hands off her!!!
we not a lesbian ok !! and
rahman nye gigi kesian seyyhs. he look so cute!! si fariz handsome siakk. can match with farah... if farah see this she will kill me.. ghufran, faiz &&haikal, rahman, farhan, alah semua orang lah handsome and cutee
b4 that atq and farhan ask me something.. was like so blurr.. then haikal call me.. he was like korang dua pergi i wan to talk to her...ggggrrr wateva he ask me stand beside him i did he say closer kata bf gf abeh dierr.. okk i did.. i say asal we 2 talk i was like okkk wat the... then he say he have something to say to farhan sort..b4 that he ask korang ok tak and why wont we not be okk we are not sickk okk at least farhan not sickk..(not sick in the mind.. lol the other sickk)
then i was like starestarestare at him..


after that went home with fatinfarah check if the HP still there.. change.. 310... ggggggrrrrrr
okok i will take a long time to have that amount..
and i sent farah till the bus come and fatin till the lift entah lah sal baik and rajin sangat nii..
balik weird first time mak tak ckp ape2 ... no naggnagg =) (biadap seh..)
she so concern she was like dah makan??.. ok ?? wow...
then went to my room change clothes.. this tuupid action of my coz my leg to feel pain... ggggrr why am i so tuupid!!
something dropp at my foot now my toes like fractured... wah i was like... aaaahhhh bodoh.. sial.. ggggrrrrr said all the ... then my month cannot keep shut keep complaining..
like mak sakit... ajii sakit.. kak sakit... aaaahhhhhhhhdoiiii .... abah sakit....
they like want u want me to do... my evil bro say tomorrow it will be black and it will be cut off kurang hajar kan?? takut kan orang jerr.. sigh .. my family so weird today.. usually they tell me this.. adik diam... today no comment at all... that a good thing coz i had a very long day..
painful day..
first sakit hati.. sakit perut cramp siakk they say i dint eat.. really..?? then sakit kaki like toot sia..
sigh now jalan mcm oramg cacat siakk ...
it better recover by tomorrow if not buat malu jerr jalan gituu kat sekolah..
okok complaincomplain.. buat bising.. kacau orang.. hey wat are adik for??
okk merepek
www.adik rox.com

DONE
iLovesomebodynameahmadfarhan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home