ainikeceq

Monday, July 21, 2008

WHEN I SAY JULY SUX IT REALLY IS!!!!!!!!
ggggggggggggggrrrrr
to fatin.. i am not pretty at all..

today went to school as usual with ahmadfarhan.. as usual.. talk cock..as usual.. tomorrow i should keep quiet lah.. noise pollution jeerr.. then ask him something.. he like said okk fine.. ggggggrrr so we okk already.. sigh honestly i dun even noe y he upset lol.. sigh wateva lah.. i am here trying my best to be his prefect gerl but .. sigh i just hope he appreciate it lah.. bluek***
he told me that irfan like..hmm.. like my sis..said she short wateva i also.. i was like hmm okk..
then as usual .. then school..commontest
wanted to go home then suddenly farah call me and tell me that i can see her baby bro today i

then balik gi tengok adik farah yg cute tuu.. farqa or wat eva his name is.. jealous gua..
was like okk heart u my dear..
baby tuu cute gilerr lah seh!! then talk about the future..

then balik gi beli benda untuk makan nanti.. me and fatin okk on the way back home me and fatin talk about something that make me go REALLY OH MY GOSH!! tipu?? she was like u dun noe?? it was so last year.. wtf sia gggggggggggggrrrrr NOT telling anyone what is it about..

this one only me and fatin noe.. .. why.?? felt happy and sad at the same time.. gggggggggggrrrr
wth sia... at least found out that.. there was a time where i am not dreaming.. ha! lol
FATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!FATIN NUR AMIRA!!!... ape seh... but that is so LAST year.. get overrr and overr and overrr it...

okk now i am currently chatting with eugene.. he so funny sia and sweet said if i wanna cry he lent me his shoulder..cannot later.. later..i in trouble.. haha.. eeeeeerrrrrrr.. ha! okk told him something he told me something..=) talk about manymanymany people... chat until damp long sia..
bluekk**

currently i am happy with someone by my side that all..
fatin ask me to cherish what i got.. i am!!! fatin...

byebye.. =)
happyhappy sad DaY.. bluek**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home