ainikeceq

Monday, July 28, 2008

today..
was okk.. =)
fatin and farah came over just now make a aff blooggg.. kk didnt link coz its private BLUEKK**
too bad then i accompany farah till her bus come and accompany fatin sampai kat lift.. dunnoe why.. sigh then head home.. then buy school shoe i wanted to buy the one that my sister buy ggggrrrr as usual no size.. i am so used to it.. tapi kadang2 irritating juga takde size!! why am i so small?? why cant i be big? i want to be BIGBIGBIG and TALLTALLTALL!! so people can see meee!! ggggggggrrrr kan dah marah... so had to buy another shoe but felt happy as the shoe that i buy have my size =) yeppyy.. but the shoe so small!! so cute.. cant belive its my shoe!!! .. ggggggggrrr wth.. even the salegirl laugh.. ggggggggrrr ZZZ.. small sux!!!! i hate being small!!!...
okkay
felt quite depress ggggggggggrrrrrrr what wrong with me...
anyway i had evident to prove that i am tuuuppidd!!!
i fail a subject that i speak the most.. the main language like that lah..
sigh.. farah and farhan pass.. fatin get 11 need 1 and1/2 more to pass.. at least get a high fail(mcm phm)
i get 9/25
one word that is tuuppiddd!!! dun need to study yet fail gggggrrrrrr maybe i am fated to fail..
kk math pass i get 24/42.. brannan cheng need 1 mark to pass.. he was stress and depress so i tell him u wanna join?? i jumping down a building today.. lol but didnt coz.. i felt hungry so i eat with farah fatin lol.. nak mati pun kena isi perut dulu.. gini mana tak gemuk... sigh.. graining weight.. sigh kak tak jealous lah seh.. u same weigh as me.. bluek*
didnt jump down today coz.. hmm must think of hari raya first.. on thursday.. after that lah then die.. kk.. hmm.. i will miss certain people ... GOODBYE WORLD after this thursday.. oh no saturday.. coz must belanja fatin.. ishhhh leceh nyeee.. HATE JULY!!! zzz(sory no offence baby july)
kk
today have PE i play ball .. with farah and fatin so fun.. spent the whole day with them like old time..
okk hui wen noe why hehe..
at MT farah sock was so nice.. rahman said something i think he say stokin lawa ke ahyah i dun noelah.. moe info go farah blog..
then mt farhan tukar tempat.. duduk sebelah farah.. farah was like nuraini besok tukar tempat k.. i keep changing subject whenever she said that.. lol sorry nanti CIKgu marah lol..
okk me farah fatin and farhan will celebrate hari raya yeah!!
maybe wear blue like farah=) fatin think she wear pink dunnoe lah..farhan dunnoe..
okk study history same2
sekarang ada match between razil and singapore i didnot get to watch..ggggggrr..
khaz can watch only pay $15 wth!! but her mom dun let..
ishh murah seh.. takpe.. the winner is clear.. anyway dun think i can last half an hour watching..
okk it 9++ but this com say 8 ggggggrrrrrrrrr must do science and art ggggggrrrrr and baju kurung ingatingatingat kk..
chat with khaz find out something about taufiq.. nini.. irfann sigh.. all from soccer team..
had fun chatting with khazz.... lol hot cute hamsem.. watever.. like i noe them..
bebual mcm phm siak... especially taufiq..ishh lol single ke attach?.. LOL..
and me HOT?? LOL comfirm tipu... sigh i am not hot or jambu seh..

byebye

aini

byebyeeeeeee...

and when i say i am tuupid i really am tupid coz i add aff(blog) mcm boleh gi.. BODOH kan?? betul2 bodoh kan budak kecil ni??sigh ditakdir jadi gini ape nak uat??GGGGGGGGGGRrrrrrrr
ish tak pernah jumpa budak mcm gini.. ishh..
zzz

in love with ahmadfarhan..





Lyrics: Leona Lewis - Better In Time lyrics
Album: Unknown
Leona Lewis
Watch Music Video hot!


It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Go in, come in, thought I heard a knock
Who's there? No one, thinking that I deserved it
Now I realize that I really didn't know
You didn't notice, you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is, I'ma be okay

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh yeah
(It'll all get better in time)
Even though I really loved you
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to
(It'll all get better in time)

How could I turn on the TV
Without something there to remind me?
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings?

If I'm dreaming, don't wanna let, hurt my feelings
But that's the path, I believe in
And I know that, time will heal it
You didn't notice, you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is, I'ma be okay

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh yeah
(It'll all get better in time)
Even though I really loved you
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to
(It'll all get better in time)

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you
Yes, I will

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh
(It'll all get better in time)
Even though I really loved you
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to, yes, I do
(It'll all get better in time)

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, yeah
(It'll all get better in time)
And even though I really loved you
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to


[ Better In Time lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home