ainikeceq

Thursday, August 28, 2008

teacherr day and a lil of extra thinggs

happy teacher day ya all!!!!!!!!

especially miss ong , mr jason, and MR WAN!!!!!!!!
yo have a good breaakk on tat day=)


CUBBA KAU FIKIRKAN
✖hanya bintang bintang lah kau ku sayang cuba kau katakan apa kau inginkan✖


i was early =) to meet af then when to school was surpposed to be there at 6:30 but2 hehe oppz.. he talk about the councillor thing hmm told me to just try idk lah.. haha he gave me motivation=) i think i am doing the essay thing and just give.. well at least then i tried my best right?okok then i when classroom then help out.. the gerl was late to sit down kanna scolding coz not sit in index.. wth lorr.. then first is aces day.. i walk near ok close to af weeeweee~~ cehh hehee like that happy.. hahathen go hall for performers it was fun gerekk ah.... then recess aff eat at the kamisah stall then aff went to see the gamee saw af =) so focus on the game.. then sit down then talktalktalk then TER eh babe TER!!! i go tell the yesterday i think farah me hehe.. the today fatin haha then farah do me twice ok not twice BANYAK KALI!! we were laughing2 lol.. anyway something lah happen.. sorry to ff tak sengaja!!.. hen go classroom see result sigh i did rabakk gilerr.. from 61% flop to 57%.. my goshh if this go on i am a goner!!.. better buckk up even af is doing better.. he improve!!.. farah get three 1 siol fatin get one or two 1 ggggggggrrrr while i on the other hand ger NO 1, 2 U
lots of 4 and 5..
af saw my poor result buat malu jerr..say it is ok.. ggggggrrrrr..
miss ong say i fail eng how can be councillor eh tak kasi adik jadi tu diam2 jelah tak ya nak add salt in the wound and rubb it in..
then saw af hang around the class=) ok i am gg to miss him for 1whole week ishh2!
then i was like faster!! tsk ahayhh then i wait for nasirah to get her phone with farah =) thanks for the company girl appreciate it lots!
then off we when to epps hey i miss u lots eliasian! cant go in coz i when late.. baskett.. i saw melvin out of my school eh dierr tak sekolah kat situu pun eh cb lahh ttupid guard!! nvm..
i saw mr wan!!! wooo! for the first time in 2 yaers babe! HE LOOK HOT cehh no lah jkjk.. he remember me!! yeahh!! forever 13 YUPP. 13 mine number! dude he look the same.. change spec but look the same..''' change shoe but still track pant and LONG sockk foreverlahi saw i grow i did the my head look up thing so i look tall.. but mr Wan put his hand on my head to lower me ahaha he noe my trick=).. he say i GROW yuppy i so happy seh.. he see my reult say my math and science GOOD =) at least someone praise me =) okk then say i have he mean HAD MUST buckk up on eng...
my eng result rabak siol.. 39.9 my goshh how to promote like this!.. now must study ceh i say2 like i do haha i noe myself too well..
oh ya saw jam(the same..have pp look the same) i taller than her we used to be the same height in act i am shorter acually.. hehe thentalk with people.. saw hazwani(taller voice change look the same) benjamin(the same taller more muture) samus and the gang saw yaisah nicole they all look the same except now more pretty=) betram, yong kiat (taller but look the same)
and manymany more people!!..
saw mr GOH the music teacher.. yupp that cher which have long VERY long hang.. mr tiru sick ..mdm ain went first.. the teacher went on the bus.. they are gg to a hotel for teacher day celebration~woowoo~ gerekkperr... gi tak ajak lol.. ishh3.. then went home..
miss epps!!
MR Wan is LOVEDD by me=)
MONtoSUN 7 day tak sekolah yeaahh.. but 7 day cant see af sedih sehh
~sobsobb~
heyheyhey



YO! khazz
(yusof kena buang sekolah my goshh rabakk siakk!) tu lah siapa suruh jadi mcm gini...tsktsk


andandand eh adik nak gi solat terawehh on MON 1 day of puasa siapa nak gi??
BOLEH adik ikut sekali??

and for all dee muslim people puasa full tauu there is NO half day puasa .. haha like me last time jgn pontengg puasa tauu..(likee me last time too hehe) ON monday dah start puasa so kalau nak makan banyakk2 tuu mkn lah.. nanti tak leh mkn for 1 month..
puasa boleh looseee weight!! hehe


during dee holi adik nak gi belajar siapa nak accompany adikk?? kak? ke abang are invited=) cehh2 mcm phm siol





aini ✖

af

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home