ainikeceq

Saturday, November 22, 2008

22NOVEMBER08

hey pantat...


early in the morning my mom wake me up awal siol(for me) 
coz sleep late... normal2.. HAD to go to relative house malas siakk bigg time.. okkayy
had a really major bad time.. k first i wear a nice dress then mama say cannot so had to change okay  change to a white long t-shirt  with long tight..  sigh still cannot .. ahyahh say i dun wanna go meeting my friend later but  mama naggnaggnagg so i had to go.. i change like a dozen of time then can.. ahyaaah..didnt have time to eat so just go lah anyway was late..saw my cuz she wear so the sembarag... so soring siakk but had to endure  was in a hurry to go home.. haha.. mu aunt n cuz ask why i say nothing haha buat malu jerr haha..went almost time to go home i talk to my cuz.. 
i have no idea what danish is talk about haha so i just say yeshh uh-hu yee ke?? haha.. then talk to angel.. sweet. talktalktalk dunnoe about what lols.. gerek ah dier.. tapi bbq dierr petang tak segerek malam anyway if she is reading my blog.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EH SYG!!..have fun alrite when u get to be the princess for a day haha..okay then.. went to tm like 6++ lots  happen ...
then say toodle to mama and went to tm meet nasirah, shi yi , melrize and shawn... ask where is janan cuz they like wherever together like couple haha.. janan at his cuz house lols...walkwalkwalkaskaskask.. 
mostly melrize ask haha.. then walk at the pasar malam there.. me shi yi and shawn bought burger there cuz we were seriously hungry haha so much for me on diet lolss then off we went took  bus 3 so had to walk from school all the way home alone.. thenthenthen something happen that i cant go tomorrow ahyahh..nvm.. then i will be gg out with khaz do "homework"
haha you believe?? comfirm talktalk then go walkwalk..i know myself too well ah babe..
okk i wanna sleep now coz as usual it is like 4 in the freezing morning 
toodle
good night baby
ohaya good bye to edmund melvin and my dear sister buy me gift tau sistaar
selamat tidur syg!




i dun wanna loose you 
Yes i want to hold  you
i dun wanna make you sad and cryy



ainikeceq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home