ainikeceq

Thursday, December 18, 2008

hey syg!

sigh left 2 days to hit my target..
goshh..bby encourage me to do my hw.. cariing huh?? sweet kan??
anyway meet aff again early morning tau haha.. alarm rang but i switch it off haha lazy to wake up.. then 9.05 like that fatin n farah call me i wake up and chonggg get readyready..=) semagat tuu.. dah siap nak pakai contact then fatin came so didnt wear contact.. boo.. nvm...
sighh...
went pagi buta to do homeowrk semagat ke per?? but still havent finishh..
still got a long way to go..
stress nyerr uat hw.. susah seyy! then went to meet izah should upload pic laterr my the memory card thing to put in the com. dunnoe where gone..
boohoo must find again..
oh yeah find this cute spect considering on buying it haha..
maybe orange maybe pink haha..=) maybe ahh sebab mls ahh nak gi sane agi..
and yeah met izah she cute!..
she is the only reason why i go haha if not tsktsk jgn harap hehe
but i guess that would be the last time.. sigh at least izah sent me till the bus-stop n wait for my bus for me..(n fitri n fatinlahh dengdeng)
cozcoz...it wasnt really inviting.. lets just say..
something happen i know i'm sorppose to treat it as a joke but it kindda get overboard
sighhh..
is it really wrong that i'm short?? then why people keep teasing me about it??
it getting pretty hurtful at time..eventhought i just ignore n smile it really hurt me..
sometime i try my best to ignore but they just have to show off that they are tall .. so wateva!
sighh
kaykay
then meet bby had a talk..
felt guilty,sad,happy
sigh but after a while things was fine i guess..
oh yeahh meet is n sharil sekejab.. i on song bi dance bi sing..=) aini jerr yg tak haha
and nari mlm jumaat kan?? jagajaga momok ehh lols
sigh.. bby n sis are the samelahh told me to start study hardhard coz sec 3 is hardhard=) thanks for the concern appreciate it lots
this sundayy=)
saw wat sis is gg to wear goshh its pretty..
sunday my sis BIGday hey i'm happy for her that she found a lovely man=) guess he the one ...
and chrismas is coming soon right?? cancancan santa get me a cutecuteucte bear for chrismas??
i been a goodgerl for the whole year.. haha


(prettypleasee)
ainikeceq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home