ainikeceq

Sunday, February 22, 2009

call me a liar but its for ur own good for my too.
3 more weeks for cross country i'm not prepare grr help me anyone.

2 more month say tis penipu.

my superr smart alex sister the first
told me its so cool to be in a diif environment n to be the new kid.
its fun meeting new friends.
kimak u sure??
its like first day of school all over again.
dun want aini takut.
nanti siapa nak jaga aini,?
anyway i realist that i havent been myself.
i dun noe who i am anymore tis few days.
i was really scared of myself with the incident i did to fateha.. hehe
sorry.
i really didnt meant it.
n yeah dun worry my bby and syg.
as long as u give me reason to stay
i will do wat it take to stay.
no one can replace u syg.
no matter how far i must travel no matter how early i must wake up.
sanggup aini buat kan untuk MU.
hehe
maff nurul.atq amalina. THRREfourians.mu
ily
n yeah my head been turning n spining tis few weeks.
please can i just make my OWN decision?
i been hearing voices in my head telling my wat to do.
pretty please let me decide n listen to NObody but ME.

n yeah KAU ape case ade hal ngan kawan aku.
jgn kacau dier leh?
dier tak pernah kacau KAU .cover kan kau ader lah.
baik kan ? but i dun think KAU deserve it
u dun even appreciate it.
KAU could be in so much trouble now but MY kind lovey-dovey fren help kau,
dun worry i will always be right here whenever u need me gerl.

sooryy cant stand it.
dun read if u find it tating coz tis is MY blog MY say.
i DUN want n CANT change it for ur liking,
otherwise appreciate it =)

n yeah dun ever disturb MY syg / frens.
distrub them is as good as disturbing me.
then would u be honored to be the first to feel my hand kissing ur chick??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home