ainikeceq

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my lovelovelove;
maff,aff,nurul,atq,amalina,iya,bby wani.


hey i love you.
pagi sort siak.
aini nak mintak maaf to like everyone.
to khai , twin n themthem . sorry if i got u in trouble.
maff.aff. nurul
eh syg bby sorry i havent been like sharing thing with u coz.
i dun wanna make u worry. sorry i have been neglecting u all.
i been neglecting everything.
syg. aff. nurul school hw. study.
thanks farah bby fatinbby mirasyg. no matter wat i do i realist that u are alway there for me.
no matter how badly i mess up.
u help me to clear thing.
just realist that i dun need anyone else since i got u!
finally i have open my eyes n yeah i am happy noww.
i let everything go now.
i can really cry knowing that they can forgive me.
aini betul2 mintak maaf tak bby-S. maff nurul
now i have to study do my hw nononoNO 'ajar2' make up for things that i have lost.

miraa never fail to make me laugh.
kay disgusted they toilet thing eeeew!..
she is so fun to be with once u get to know her.
she have so manymany cerita.
all so funny.
she is very nice loving gerl.
maybe thats y i love her.

fatin she.. haha if i need a hug she my victim hhehe she is that sweet guy.
dun think she cant get mad .
one she angry watch out i tell u hehe.
fatin she is seriously so loving n caring.
there no reason to NOT love her hehe.
she like a sister i always wanted;) my twinn

farah my twin.
she fun to be with. give good advice. sarcastic with word.
caring will always be there when i need her.
she like a sister i always wanted;) my twinn,
never ever give up on me. swwet kann??

nurul.
she will help me no matter wat.
she will help to the end.
she like an elder sis.
she is so cute when she is angry shhshhh dun tell her.
when she is hyperr. that when i love her!. hehe
when ur with her its impossible not to laugh.
with her crying n emo is not allow,

maff nurul. iya. bi wani
aini syg mu sangat. thx for being there when i am at times of needs.
if u wanna hurt them hurt me first.
walaupun aru jumpa iya n wani they are really nice peeps. its like love at first sight.
dun ever hurt my syg. if u really must hurt them.
hurt me first if thats make u feel better.

n i just realist that i have change.
no more scared of people.
dun ask me why. coz i dun even noe.
n yeah sha say i mature.. =)
but now?? then say u late lah u! hehe but thanks sha dear.
n yeah i am still the same aini yupp. same with that v. innocent. in primary school then.
hehe

n yeah farah forget about the thing u talk to me.
aini tak tau mcm mane u tau.
but forget it kay=)
n she is pretty farah.
i know i am not to say that but if its a fact. y not..

now i know my mistake try not to do again i will try my best i swear i promise.

k dah lah gtg talk to fatin teaching fatin chem.
k dah lah byebye.
ssyg bby ku!..
muack*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home