ainikeceq

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

he left me there stood by the rain.
lost of hope.
lost of direction.
weird thing is the rain had stop but why do i feel it across my face?
the rain fall make me sick.
who am i to you?
probably just another friend.
sad.

merepek ahh aini.
n yeah thanks ehh aff u left me there takperr.
nasib ade mirrabby!
hhehe thanks syg for waitting for me.
let forget wat had happen kay.
dah nak kat hilang harrapan.
n u owe me a bubbletea treat i won right?? hehe..
n yeah ade bayak namer..
maff lah.
n its mira retard.
sug kfc ku hehe.
ainikeceq; kfc (finger licking good) *sound so wrong haha!
fateha; fish & co.
farah ; mc donald (i'm lovin' it)
fatin; burger king. (omg)
we lovelovelove our fast food!
our song yaw!
mac donald, burger king.
kfc and fish & co.
with a great big hug an a kiss from me to you
muack*
ainikeceq syg MU.
ni lah kat sekolah tak de kerja nak uat hehe.
n yeah aini dah penat, malas nak layan love this song.
Akon - Dream Girl
Akon Trouble Maker
Chris Brown Time To Love
check yes juliet.
over it.
luahan hati , cinta ku dipermainkan.
n yeah havent been doing my hw n study for test lately.
so have to be doing my hw. no "ajarajar" agi.
bluek ah.
should must put everything a side
i have no comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home