ainikeceq

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mak ngah ckp ngan kak.
explainiing they say it loud. i dun wanna hear. i wanna run. i wanna hide. all i wanna do now is so be free.


farah❤:
thanks for being my greatest twin ever!
love u more babe. you always there when i'm in trouble.
yeashh we do fight but so wat that make us even closer when we patch up.
i meant which sister dun fight?
u are there when i have relationship trouble.
always.
u are there when i'm moody.
ur always there.
thanks u syg.

fatin❤:
thanks for being my twin!
ur also the best twin ever!
love you more babe. your alway there when i need help.
thanks for that nights kay 2 night we had together wooo~ haha.
u n farah are closer to be than my sibling. boleh lahh.


aff❤:
thanks i really appreaciate alll that we have.
really love you!
noone can replace u!
NO! farah. farah shut up!.
u will not be at my pantat.
u will be in my heart.
we went to lots of place.
fatin house haha.geylang. bedok. tm. shit. where else ahh .
i know we been though lots.
i cant.. i really cant.
yeashh farah.
aini bodoh! aini sleng. u hate aini. i also hate her!
but... idk.
sigh.

khaz:
even we not same school.
still we are close gerl!
like duh hun!
love you too.
muack haha.
you are alway there for me. even thought i am at my lowest.

KA❤ (kako okay?) :
thx for being there evn thought its not really there.
but thanks coz u keep me like ... hehe
sigh. u make me smile. even though i dun want to.

jum.
thanks for being there.
i had fun.
u shoulld have been to 1/4..
haha or not uf 4 will be like that close. lol.
syg ur like the best best fren i can ever had!.
thanks syg.

atq n amalina:
walaupun we baru nak closercloser.
thx. u peeps are like so fun! thx a million =)
you are such a fren!..
u cheer me up!.
27 eh.
jgn lupa!
syg u darlings!

nurul:
syg. i love you,
i love hugging u the most!
i love u gerl.
ur such a dear.
thx for being there for me.

edmund:
we always together haha.
the ne thing.
thx for being my besties!=)

melrize shi yi valerie. :
hey u three pretty babe!
thx for the fun!
thx for being such a dear to me.!
thx for beong my fren yaw!
love ya peeps!

nasirah.
terima kasih beribu2 kali for being my fren.
the time we share is priceless hun!
thx for keeping my sectret safe.
i know i can always count on you! =)
love u hun. thx eh!2

faiz putra❤:
thx for being there.
wont forget the time we had. will never forget the time we share.
will keep u in my heart ehh hehe=)
u are one sweet guy. belajar tau endure for 20 month only. k=)

is fadil dice:
heyy thx for being my fren.
will miss u! haha.

faiz tarmizi:
thx for being the besties eh.
thx.
i always go to u when i have trouble.
k sometime.
thanks for being there.
u are a sweet guy .
FYI.

farhan:
thx for being there. i think?
ade ke?
haha
thanks tau

jaga nabila:
thx for being there for me for cca.
THX BABE!

mardiana, amira denise huiwen nat pearlyn celine farrehan=)(haha ) threefourian twofourian onefourian YOU!:
thx for being my fren=)
i love you peeps*!


thank you!
love ya lotslots like a million and more times!
muack*

ainikeceq❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home