ainikeceq

Sunday, February 8, 2009

thanks allah s.a.w.
for granting my wishh in sec 1 but can take back??
i dun want anymore,
thanks allah s.a.w
for making the one i loves loves me back.
for making me wat i am.
for making me realist that with them i dun need anything more.
i guess good thing dun last forever.
lastly, thanks allah s.a.w for making it last till this long.
n thanks for gg to make me apart of them!
thanksthanksthanks.
a MILLION thanks.
gg to be like day 1 again.
(if u know wat i mean)
better keep my distance b4 i get to close
and it wolud be harder to break away.
gg to wear the green2 thing everyday to keep me accompany.
dun worry no one will replace u peeps ka, khaz aff. mirra tating hehe(new nick) single ladies hehe(27 all the way!)
nurul.u all u all.
jum is getting close to aff.
maybe we should rename it . coz like aff + jum like so weird n tak sedap.
hmm. maff? or jaff? okay per.. hehe.
hey aini happy lah DEY.
aini happy sekalli.
nuraini itu namaKU.
nuraini sering di hatiMU.
peace ya all.




ainikeceq selalu di hati mu.

wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home