ainikeceq

Saturday, February 7, 2009

grrrrr
bodoh ahh.
da lah,
ade benda ngah kacau aini.
aini nak benda tu keluar dari kepala aini,
hati aini sakit,
aini sedih,
taktak.
aini happy sekali.
bodoh!

dah.
i had had enough
going somewhere far.
gg to miss u.
will not be spending time wit the aff like last year
coz will be busy
i hope they understand.
been feeling so trouble.
i feel like i'm gg to explode soon.
i guess something is better settle alone.
beside.
no one was there for me when i was alone
no one was there when i was crying.
no one notice that i was sad with thoes fake smile.
but its okay.
no one understand me.
wait.
its not okay.
it nvr have been.
,,.
soon maybe. idk.
should i??
but they r all here,
n i will be all alone.
there by myself.
butbut.
idk.
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
feel so fcuk up.

the chers all dun like me.
n the mendaki cher is so the tatingg.
they nvr do nvr scold.
i doing something just cover my face cannot.
get scolded! tating lah. wasnt my fault that i dun have the books,
..
abeh tadi 2 budak loyang ni..
sigh tak tau lahh.
..


grrrrrrrrrr
i wannt to runrunrun away.
far2 away from all this.
ka like dun like me.
nvm.
aini pulak mcm phm kat sini,
i should nvr have.

yeah,
all of this was my fault
everything is my fault.

i'm going carzy soon.


dun border asking me if i'm okay or not.
coz we all noe that i will say that i'm okay.
adding with a smile.
but we both noe the true that i'm not!

grr its already past 1 am.
grr my eyes wont shut.
shit i can sleep.
i had this coming.
grrr.
miss calling someone
to sing me to sleep
when i had those sleepless night,

ainikeceq❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home