ainikeceq

Monday, February 9, 2009

ainikeceq❤


nurul say i wih kfc...
hehe.
she make a song for me i forgot damp.
anyway lazy to upload.
will do so next time kay=)
edit pics.
delete lots of pic from frenster finaaly. hehe
and yah today one more peeps msg. grrr...
today was so kekek!..
nurul ahhh. grrr.
hehe.
sampai ter nagis kite.
paling rabak nurul haha.
n yeah.
o9FEB which is today .
maff lah dey.
a new member join in hehe.
cool huh?
i love maff!
miratating.
ainikeceq.
farahshawt.
fatingiler.
n yeah. grrr tak tidur lagi aini.
sigh always like this..
its already past 2.
grrr.
my intention was to do lit hw. but. hehe
i dunnoe something sad happen.
n yeah. ka like dun layan me so like. sighh.
case SS..
and u know when a guy msg u.
then best solution to shut them up is to say ur att. hehe.
it work. prove to be true.
that happen to my FREN. definitely NOT me.
aini maner ade peminat. sigh.
tak lawa agak nyerr.
takper2..
aini dah berubah ke??
aini tetap samer kann??
this sat. gd.
got plan??
no plan??
the singlesingle invite me to sunbath.
grr aini dah cukup hitam ehh.
grace.narrisa BLACK.fateha. ajak. maybe i not gg.
n yeah aini tetap ade mendaki habis at 12:15..
farah got a date?? maybe nvr invite me. bluek ahh gini knw??!
haha.
my valentine wish is that all my love one will be safe n love me back.. lame huh?
andandand thatthathat ermmermm. to ermmermm.. lah.
done.
ak ka.
cool right?


k lah.


lets spread the love yaw!
ainikeceq❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home