ainikeceq

Monday, October 26, 2009

babylove

ishhh
www was fun got one tating guard p6 my ass
more info at jum blog , niway nari tating basket .
one by one ask me if i went swimming isshhhh geram yer.
hais, aini so gelap !!
jum talk me into cutting my fringe kayyy i noe its so cacat gilers babs
my dad kan showtime tating tau,
wanna learn dance , or silat he say cooking better
i think im crazy surrender my life to my parent? like no life sey ...
the engagement party ( inside story ). i wanna tink again lah.
been moody this few days , entah lah lots is in my mind .
n another extra load is pushing in .
sometime its irritating went you hear someone voice?
n its annoying went the person who u rely on like ignore u .
someone who u least expect help u the most .
entah that's what u life?
isn it?
kay im making it sound so emo-ish like farah blog (shhhshhh dun tell her)
niway , me n khaz gg out soon woooots love u syg!
miss our lil picnic treats
farah n jum hutang aini movie
fatin hutang a bike trip?
my dad owe me that dance lesson
n yeah aini takut tak kene promoted
hais, aini kan bodoh . asyik2 fail hais,
hopeless muchhh so far i achieve nothing but disappointment

im dead serious bout my hip hop class hope my dad
(mls nak lyn cooking?).......... just hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home