ainikeceq

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

to my dear farah happy birthday farah..
ncc training like in hell other than that i get by the rest of the day fine.. no trouble involve
feel so tired... like always but luckily i have three dear of mine to accompany me home..
they are none other than farah, fatin and farhan thanks you muchmuch..
that the only good things that happen to me today..
kak ila belanja.. adik makan chicken chop.. YUMyum mak belum balik.. wth sia..
and just now wanted to go TM but did not go coz no time..
farah and fatin wait for me for 15 min..
while farhan waited for me for like more than half and hour..
he should have go first..
hmm..
he so sweet right..
anyway thanks for waiting you guys..
ILOVEYOUGUYS LOTSLOTS..
especially him.. =)

okay.. i am so tired.. byebye..

muack*
ainiLoveahmadFarhan=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home