ainikeceq

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the day was fine...
atq dah breakk.. sedih sia.. farhan ask me to talk to atq.. b4 i could say anything atq show me a msg that make me goo wat the toot.. ggggggrrrrr kalau marah pun tak yah... forget it .. guy like thatt i have no comment for themm.. if i am atq i would give haikal a chance no offense..
ncc was hell as usual.. okk lah not hell just tiring.. but i noe he more tired..sigh tengok muka dierr mcm penat siakk
okk.. when back with him.. talk about those memory of sec one... talktalktalk.. suddenly talk about irfan.. zzz..
then went home went another staircase to avoid the softballer.. but i saw irfann ggggggrrrrr wateva...
then went home.. the door was lockk ZZZ!!!
then just as i found my keys the bloody door was open.. bodoh... tak per 2
then was alone with wan.. just me and a boy which is my bro alone at home..wat had happen?? cehh2 fikiran tak leh angkat.. task2 nothing happpen.. take a bath then..
mak balik..ckp ada orang tukar image.. hmmm who are who are..
saw someone... i was like cehh2 handsome seh.. HANDSOME SEHH.... i am so shockkk wat make him change his mind??
saw a handsome dude at home that make me goo oh la la.. cehh mcm phm..
now i seem to have a normal family.. haha no more rockstar.. he looks so weird not use to his new haircut.. did something happen?? wat with the sudden changes?? i feel so weird.. with the changes around me.. people is starting to change .. wateva it doest involve me and beside.. its better this way.. =) i am being ignore mean i do my hw or not or i study or not they just say and not force like last time in primary school =)it better this way.. for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home