ainikeceq

Saturday, August 30, 2008

boringg

hey today.. i woke up early then remember today no school haha.. then also remember got 9 days of holi!! wooo~~
ok then woke up bath.. on com.. then meet fatin .. she come my house.. teach her something she teach me something.. then went she house she need get something.. then walk her to school.. otw saw this cute guy then fatin and me argue about somethingg lol sempat seyy say lambat tuu!! bought bandung heehehe tuu pun nak bilang.. then fatin leave me ~sobsob~ haha went home myself..

wnet home on com.. on9 with khaz.. gerekk seyy...
we chat2 i edit editpic.. like nothing to do like that.. have to study lauu..
no more playing.. result like that tsk2 can get me no where..
ok no now must study during the holi..

here are the pic i edit..








FOR U KHAZ!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home