ainikeceq

Sunday, November 23, 2008

hey pantat

went out with khaz as plan.. i was so @#$# late coz i slept at 9 in the morning ttupid me huh.. hehe.so meet her at 4. hhaha sorry dear Promise at 2:30.. wow i am 1 & 1/2 hour late.. i miss 2 bus so i walk there. while walking it started to rain like @#$%@$$ sia.. sigh nvm..  then met khaz  went to do "homework" NOT muka aini nak buat.. hw tu buat show jerr.. so talktalktalk.. then head to white sand bought food then went back eat drink then chitchat at MYSPOT and took pics too will upload later.. had a while lots of fun! she is my laughing gas siol.. i forgot my worries with her..and oh ya mengumpat about this guy only me and khaz know -so khaz shhshhh- then balik really2 happen i swear i will keep my mouth tightly shut in future lols
it was already past7 i was  still like later then go home.. haha then went home someone was so glad i was home  -haha well i'm not- mamapapa  went out so left me bro n his gf..oh ya he complain about my attire it okay k bro .. at least i wore the stoking instead of like that(siol lols) still complain wateva ehh .. okay i lock myself in my room .. bored so took pics of myself.. shocckksendiri katakann then use the com. chat with people .. when ur teacher tell you that word can hurt people dun laugh believe it.. okay i got one whole freaking day to think about it?? someone make it sound like it so easy..kay wateva happen i will still... forever do
when mama say dun fell in loove listen to her=)
okay..i cry listening to jessemcartney song.. listen..  you will neverr understandd... i guess maybe.. there is a high change............ that you are right.
ttupid me mess up again*






wateva* 
baby belong with me 
thats the way it should have been


ainikeceq♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home