ainikeceq

Friday, December 26, 2008

heyy syg.

nari mama aini day out!
grr cant upload pics coz my phone with sis we exchange phone for 3,4 days.. ONLY!! haha
went ws saw melrize she still look as pretty as ever haha saw her n her mama n sis.. and nampak macik ni dier kenal aini?? slh orng ke haha xD ckp kindergarden same sekolah? grr thats is so years ago! grr well nampak sah salah orang.. sekarang anak dier kat coral name hazik?? grr anyone know him?? kay wateva she say aini keceq yeah sure and halus?? grr yeah sure...
then we went to giant bought food kitchenstuff.. and my pen note book at giant wierd huh
and saw this cute bear! merajuk ahh tak dapat beli .. mama tak nak belikan ggrrr wat seyy
tak per will come back for it one day hahaxD nvm.. oh yeah been saving to buy myself something adeahh ..
then walkwalkwalk.. buy stuff.. thx mama for the pen..=) didnt buy a lot just 2-3 haha.. coz cant find wat i want grr ..
then went to ikea mama wanted to buy plant?? haha so just went.. at there tis guy msg me i tot i know coz i am using sis phone n i didnt save my contact to sim so have weird number which i didt memorize haha.. tis guy shah msg me weird said someone give him my no. who are even know my fulname weird! said he saw my friendster.. sigh.. watevalahh.. he kindda freak me out yeah,,
n guess wat tomorrow opzz in 10 more min is 27 dec! wooo~ happy aini...
sshhhshhh not supposed to be excited in front of people=)
i am 14 yaw!
and i dundundun like hafizul!
he is mean!
mean!
mean!
mean!
so wat if i am short asal? wat got to do with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home