ainikeceq

Monday, February 23, 2009

bby!

sial ... @$%&!..
c. @#$% ##$%!
aini tak nak maki lah sial.
grrr.
tatingg.
lambat2.
nasib mama keluar=)
thanks khai said nak bebual kat my blk jerr..
jerrr.
sampai pukul 10:30 lah dey.
mati3.
day 5 night str?? eh? is it?
wanna forget sat.
sorry. if not tears will roll down my chick
faiz is right i dun have to give them an answer=)
n kayy thankss jer k.
sigh??
sedih sedih.

n kat school.
nak tau tak??
naknak??
airul wave at me lah nurul!
terasa lah dier gaga haha..
sighh..=)
walk past but he had this masam face .
kay wateva.
b4 sit for CT saw him=),
motivation?
kay wateva.
kayyy,
guess wat just realist been acting like a big fat fool.
my behavior is similar like an idiot
why go high?? why hyper?
for the lil' thing that happen? betul ke tak betul aini??
i dun like the way people is treating me.n how i treat them.
kay wateva. maff n nurul had so much laughter lately.
i was open n shut my self to some matter,

i will be okay if i got one.
if i have one wish we be bestf love will never and it just begin.

hey fuck love.
let just be me, myself N my sweet bear
just us 3.
maybe ainiL.
dun wanna share my feeling that much. for more info. read my notebook haha.
semagat can nurul farah ?
kk so wateva..

wish someone could feel wat i'm feeling.
its hard.
time bby i need time.
w/o peeps teeling me wat to do n wat not to do.
n telling me its my fault.
i know its my fault.
its always had been.
but can dun make it obvious??
can dun make it harder than its already been for me??
pleasee,,
u all care about faiz than wat about me??
wat about my point of view.
i know lah
aini sedar diri.
selalu salah.*
dah .Dah. aini dah stress ni.
better control.
b4 it get out of control and i go mia.
grrrrrrrrrrr
i dun need help!
dun need advise.
gg to do wat i like.
not gg to listen to anyone.
my ears are close.
too bad.
had enough of crying.
been hurt enough.
i'm sorry.
but its is not goodbye.
nor the beginning either.
just another day had past.
n i'm still walking alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home