ainikeceq

Thursday, November 12, 2009

hey nari alik awal to pack my bag for camp but end up i on com hhehe
then i went own ea kfc haha bought my favo maggi ,
then went home with my mum, at school was a bust!
maff & amirah had a hell of a tyme, we are crazy over 7-11 cookies hehe.
nowadays tooot always on9 i like u .
wanna chat then open the thing then i closed back i scared lah .
yeah just now otw home i sat that the end of the bas
hs was sittin beside me ( everybdy scream!)
i took his pic giler kan/?
wanna see ask me personaly,
hehe .
just now we did our hobby, camwhore! wooots.
wanna noe something funny?
q was on9 so i unoe y i got angry n sad at the same tyme
so, i change my pm to something mushy,
haha yeah, childish much, even add ''i love you bby''
=) then i think again what if q this wrongly of me so i change lah my pm .
single ladies day out? wat was i thinking hehe.
-----macey on9 lahh. haha .

tomorrow u wont see me miss me kay ,
syg msg , call me at night kayy .
mesti aini bored yer .
yeah now alr past 10 i guess wat i havent even pack cool or wat?
go to :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxUr2ggLlhI
yeah went youtube-ing scary sey i do research on satani
finally ehk . just remember wat fiyas said n decided to check it out yo'
saw some symbol that enlighten me a lot .
niway gtg byebye

love,
nuraini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home