ainikeceq

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
































































































































maff & amirah really had a heaven of a tyme !
took pic share joke, fun tyme,
niway something someone sae rather disturb me .
sedih lah niway 17 nov on kayy
no sakit perut or meting bf , anything that make it tak jadi,
niway'
who is free on 17 nov?
my n frens are all excited for '' you know what ''
niway one kekek thing my mum ever said to me was when we watch teevee
n we saw this mum giving birth AND she act so over with the screaming all that
then my mum said that a nurse once said to her that
" time uat anak tak sakit time beranak aru nak pekik"
funny? haha . tk senonoh ader lah
niwayy kan? hehe .
kakak came weeee
i wish we change phony soon kay .
niway my syg help so my blog now here a big thanks u to dewi! love u bby
now my current phone is being wrap by me.
wanna see? hehe ask me lahh
niway , hais,
i scared 17 ader prob .
harap my mum tak uat hal ahhh.
irritating tau . and harap my dad tak perangai to me .
n my sis tak extra. btw getting cam fromm bro on sun . wooots beware babes


mum betul2 bias giler sey. semua si kakak nk dapat part aini mesti alasan banyak ade
amirah alasan my mum agi dahsyat .
irritating abey kakak tu pulak perangai sey tadi , mcm tooot .
nasib baik kakak. grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
geram yerr!!
niway will be busy whole weeek sorry khaz really am
friday-sun , camp
sun, go take camera at grands
mon, maybe meeting my maff & amira
tuesdae, 17 nov class bbq n special day lah sey.
wed, nasirahsyg birthday 18 nov .











jum,aini,farah,fatiin & amirah ! you darlings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home