ainikeceq

Thursday, July 10, 2008

survive another day at school =)
then after school farah and nasirah and my pretty gf wen to see hmm..
then the person keep looking i was like oh my gosh we are in our uni..
they did not found the stuff that they want..
lol then farah come to my house.. watch fated to love you until 5:30 she went home and i sent her =)
then went back home then did something tuupid and then sleepsleepsleep until 10pm
tomorrow got school.. can i get a mc mummy?? obviously no..
just now class suck as usual.. and my the ncc thing postpone to 23 i think coz next friday common test
hope i pass that ncc test thing...
I AM VERY TIRED

ainiLoveahmadfarhan


and to hui wen HAPPY BIRTHDAY gerl =)..
ur egg have a sad death haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home