ainikeceq

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hay ytd gi "sugui buluh..
mcm phm..
gi pasir ris park lah sebab sebab.. entahlah i also dunnoe why..
got theory.. "BEST gilerrr" ..
then dah sampai.. ..
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
reach alsredy..
have to walk..
and walk
and walk..
then have to do some sampal..
so have to take water..
have fun..
ok then
dotdotDOT..
after that when to geylang babe.. with farah and fatin.. sleep in the bus.. then reach already so panic coz dunnoe where to go.. they lah.. chill lah babe.. i noe the way.. haha.. ok me and farah.. just follow.. cehh2 ok the waklwalkwakl.. balik ..
beli wadih.. wooooooo~ after so many years i get to eat.....
yo!
today nak gi theme park..
bluekk** to farah and fatin.. u 2 leave me alone at home.. i am gg to theme park ya'
with my best fren in the world..
KHAZ...
ok and kak ila and afad and wani and her husband..
me n khaz is an extra there haha
hey khaz if extra together extra ok??
=)
ok i gtg bath n get dress b4 my sis and khaz blow up at me
byebye
ahmadfarhan is loved=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home