ainikeceq

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

nari sedih.

sigh dunoe lah
today is just sad.
as usual the normal peeps make me laugh to my stomach cramp.
after ct hujan turun tak ingat dunia.
so wait.
heard they waiting for airul.
ohh.
sigh but didnt see .
nvm.
start clearing.
mesyy!
cant stand it.
n keep coming.
dunnoe how to wait is it?
finish common test.
please give me reason to stay.
hinthint. hehe
n yeah maff slap me.
u all jaga,
must wait will 1 march then my phone activate.
sial hahh lama siak.
grrr,
its okay must sabar.
cross country coming.
ahh mati ah.
nak aini lari? sigh tak yah susah.
sigh so stress.
prob trouble sress beribu homework. assignment. project, test revision.
grb prob. friendship prob. family prob. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
probprobprob. sigh wat to do it love me.
grr tatingtating.
dizzy. pening, spin2
i need a light i need giude to tell me wat to do. wats wrong n wats right,
but dun order me. coz i'm ain ur dog people.
anyway.
this selalu lambat gerl had to wakey2 early to keep up with thing.
phm2 jer lah.
gg inactive soon.
not using blogg soon.
mia-ing soon.
yupp. that soon.

love ya peeps.
lovelovelove; keceq shawt giler airul.ainiL garfield retard. fp. iya themthem. amalina. atq. him. herr.YOU!.

do w need them?
i guess.
i think so.
yeah.

ainiL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home