ainikeceq

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sigh.. lots had happen.
didnt expect.
sigh.
anyway.
danish is so cute!
haha
mamat too.
lol.
'inside joke'
maff is okay.
getting closer in fact.
hehe.
maybe.
k them getting closer.
me?
idk.
something i'm like in my own world.
sigh
idk la.
23.march which is yesterday.
went to hq.
fuckk.
ncc.
sigh.
sawsaw.
idk.
felt sad and happy at the same time.
confuse la.
ncc?
fateha fainted masuk hospital.
sigh.
tu a siapa suruh tak mamam tak bawa $$
you la.
andand
agi sikit dapat jumpa naz & mac.
hmmm..
farah...
feel so penat.
ncc?
sawsaw..
u noe.
sighhh.
fuck?
geram giler ggrrr!!!
fateha la.
she say . .... you
to MYYYYYY!!!!
nvm.
grrrr...
yg paling sort nyer la.
sigh.
'inside thingg'
tating babe.
dun like.
then alik ncc kene marah coz kat hq tak behave. i must admit la i was at fault too
soryy nabilah. sorry to let you down.=(
then kene punishment. maybe we do deserve it. sighh. dk la.
nagh sort. confuse. dun noe wat to do. maybe its better for me to walk away.
maybe.
hope i dun regret my action.
wish my luck peeps.
my love,
ainiL (there a history to that name hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home